The Messaging, Malware and Mobile Anti-Abuse Working Group (M3AAWG) is an international information technology industry forum that works to reduce threats from bots, malware, spam, viruses, DoS attacks and other online exploits.
To join the IPXO Marketplace and lease IP resources, every client has to follow M3AAWG compliance to ensure an abuse-free environment.
- Fake health products and remedies
- Illegally pirated software
- Email fraud
- Phishing scams
- Computer viruses
- Chain letters
- Pyramid schemes
- Other "Get Rich Quick" or "Make Money Fast" or work at home schemes
- Ads for pornographic websites
- Offers of software for collecting email addresses and sending spam
- Offers of bulk emailing services for sending spam
- Stock offerings for unknown start-up corporations, non-existent companies