Before you embark on utilizing the Resources overview, it’s essential to discover your resources. Navigate through the discovery process with our guide: IP Management at IPXO: The Discovery Process.
This overview of resources provides a comprehensive summary of validated organizations and their allocated resources. It includes aggregated counts for IPv4 addresses, IPv6 addresses, and ASNs.
You can utilize filters categorized by organization, RIR, or resource type, enabling a more detailed exploration of your allocated resources.
The Resources overview gains depth through the IP Allocation Breakdown by Organization table. This table offers a thorough perspective on IP resources—both IPv4 and IPv6—arranged by organization. Now, you can conveniently verify the precise count of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses allocated within each organization in your account. Moreover, it showcases percentage distributions, granting users valuable insights into resource allocation proportions among diverse organizational units. This improvement equips you to make informed resource management decisions and fosters a transparent understanding of your IP allocation landscape.
Our all-encompassing overview grants you full authority over your credentials. Accessing both the credentials and their associated secrets (passwords, API keys, etc.) becomes essential for future WHOIS object management, RPKI, Radb management and other systems requested by demand. By centralizing all credentials, this overview ensures effortless viewing and streamlined management.
In this dashboard, you will be able to see:
- Credential name - a designated identifier or label associated with a set of credentials used in the authentication process for provided managed system;
- Source - represents the origin or method of discovering credentials within a system. There are two types of sources: discovery - where the system identifies credentials on its own, and manual - where customers manually input credentials into the system;
- Managed System - displays the specific system that will be under management or control by using the provided credentials;
- Credential status - provides information on whether your credentials has been provided or not, also displays its expiration date if it is provided;
- Credential ID - an internal ID of the credential that can be used for debugging, API calls, etc.
You will have the capability to:
- Manually add new credentials.
- Append credential secrets (for example, passwords, API keys, etc.) to existing ones.
- When adding a credential secret, users can designate a credential expiration date, ensuring automatic deletion of the credential secret post that date.
- Remove credential secrets associated with a credential.
Our overview provides you a summary of your ASNs, whether identified automatically by the discovery process or included manually. To add new ASN to the overview, click on "Add ASN" and provide it's number with a short description.
In conclusion the Resources Overview feature provides convenient access to credentials, ASNs, and resources through distinct tabs, ensuring seamless navigation and organization. You will benefit from a detailed overview including validated organizations, resource allocations, IP breakdowns by organization, and summary of your ASNs.
Moreover, the platform enables more control, allowing you to add credentials and secrets manually, set expiration dates for credential secrets and delete them if needed. This is an essential step before managing resources via IPXO platform instead of using different platforms or RIR websites.
Discover the potential and enhance your network management journey through IPXO's Resources Overview.